Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Make Money Online : Using CashCrate (Review)

I've been watching a website called CashCrate for about a few months. CashCrate is a GPT (get paid to) site. You can get paid to fill out offers, take surveys, and get cash back on shopping.

I joined this website in 2009... (Shocker to me because I do not even remember joining.) I actually started really using it last month.

I complete a few offers...



And take a few surveys from time to time,



But from doing research, I've realized that most people make money on this website by gaining referrals.

I have 8 referrals, but only one active one...which sucks, but I'm hoping to gain more active ones.

The payout is $20 for me right now, but I think you can up it to $25 as time goes on. I haven't reached the payout yet. I am currently at $16.61. I have read various blogs about people making over $100 a month using this website. A hundred extra dollars would be great for me, but I won't get my hopes up. However, I do feel that if you consistently do offers and take surveys with consistency in acquiring referrals, it is possible. I don't log on CashCrate everyday. It's more like once a week I am on there for about 2 hours or so... If you put in the time daily, it is possible to probably get over $100.

If you think you'd like to give it a shot, here's my referral link. Try it out.

(I'll try to update you on my progress tri weekly.)





No comments:

Post a Comment